"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


February 8, 2012

Abigail is 2 Months Old

This is about 2 weeks late, but as i'm sure you can imagine things have been a bit crazy around here. I can not even believe that our little girls is over 2 months old! Time is flying faster than ever. Here are a few of our most recent pictures. She seems to change more everyday. She has the sweetest smile, and I simply can't get enough of it :)




 The big girls love to "love-on" their little sister... sometimes a little too much!


We have had some very unseasonably warm weather recently. It has allowed us to take a few trips to our playground. Unfortunately, Abigail was not impressed and has slept through every visit. i'm sure she'll learn to appreciate the sunshine in a couple more months.

1 comment:

Mrs. Yellow Ribbon said...

I definitely need some Abby time! Nate and I probably say once a day how much we miss the girls :-)