"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


August 19, 2010

Home again, Home again!!!

Well, we are all back in the same state and the same house. It was quite a month, but awesome in so many ways!

Camp was spectacular. It's always awesome to watch first hand God's provision for every single need that comes up. He is SO faithful!!!! My "month in the woods", (as I have started calling it to those not there) is always a time of spiritual refreshment for me. It is exhausting in so many ways, but so nice to be able to focus on the Gospel, on my own time in the Word, and on prayer, without any distractions. Even though I come home in a near coma-state, I still feel rejuvinated in so many other ways. PRAISE GOD for another awesome summer at Cedarbrook Camp of Ohio!!!

Sam and the girls also had quite a few adventures. The three of them trecked out to Colorado for a week. I know they had a fabulous time. Emma is still telling stories about the fun she had at Nana's house. It was also a good growing experience for Sam. He is now a "pro" at taking two girls out by himself :)

Upon my arrival Grace is now crawling and Emma can sing the ABC's.... almost perfectly. For some reason she likes to leave out I and J. We'll work on that.

Now our #1 objective is to find our routine again and get ready for another school year... As awesome as camp is, it is so good to be home :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to see a video of Grace crawling- she was so close out here! Emma is a great little singer!! Glad you're home and trying to get your routine going again!

MJUnderwood said...

We are so glad you are home too! Just in time for little lady's arrival. :)