"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


June 8, 2010

The First Zoo Trip of the Summer!!!!

So, I am just realizing that I have no proof that Grace was actually with us. But I swear, she was there. We had a great time. I hope we can make a "Monday Habit" out of it.


Emma sat and talked to this monkey for quite awhile. Then she wanted to share her pretzels with him. It was very cute :)



She saw some big kids sitting up on this camel and would not leave until she too could try it out.





We paid the $3 and rode the train through the Austrailian exhibits. It is Emma's favorite part of the zoo so it is hard to pass up! Plus it was a nice break for me :)


1 of the first things we saw was the wolf exhibit. It took her quite awhile to warm up to them. The statue even was a little too much for her to take at first.


All in all, a great trip. However, we stayed about 30 minutes longer than we should have. Next time we WILL leave by 1:30!!!

No comments: