"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


May 8, 2010

Bekah Goes to Prom!

Well last night we all gathered to see Aunt Bekah off to Prom. She looked amazing in her bright blue dress.


Of course we had to take lots of pictures outside... it was a beautiful day and Bekah is certainly most at home out there.

Shack and Ricky showed up for the event too. The running joke has been that Ricky was going to take Bekah to her prom... so Sarah and I thought he should show up in a tux with flowers just to see how she would react. But when it came down to it... no one wanted to spend the money.


I think she was feeling very elegant... as she should :)

Emma loved her "blue dancin' dress"!!!

Grace wasn't quite sure about all this, but she eventually got into the excitement.

She does stop moving for breif moments in time.


I think this is one of the best pictures I have ever taken. They are both smiling and looking right at me :) Aren't they cute?!!

And then Jay showed up. We had the customary pinning on of the boutonniere.

Followed by the coursage.

Ah, she's so happy :)

And of course, we needed some more pictures of them together.

So cute!

My favorite thing about this picture is that I have a similar one of me going to my first prom sitting on these steps with a very tiny Bekah.... oh so many years ago :)
Well, the weather man was calling for showers, but it was a gorgeous day with nothing but blue skies. Hope you had an awesome time, Bekah. We Love You!!!

No comments: