"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


March 29, 2010

A Visit with the Wilseys

We had the opportunity to spend the week with Sam's parents who decided to spend their spring break with us out here in the east. This weekend everyone headed to the Pittsburgh area so that everyone could be together. Emma had a blast with her cousin... and I think the babies enjoyed having their older sisters distracted. Here are some pictures from our festivities.

This is a typical face I get from Emma when I am asking her to do something she would rather not do.
On Saturday we all went to an egg hunt at their church. Grace and Kian were ready to participate!

As were Alexa and Emma!


Despite having never been on an egg hunt before, Emma caught on very quickly and ended up with a full basket of eggs.


looking, looking, everywhere!

In a bush...

in the dirt...

in a tree...

It's just so exciting! Plastic eggs full of candy... everywhere I look!

Some were even up a tree! Luckily daddy was there to help.


Always wanting to be a big girl.




The babies hanging out with papa, while the big girls count their loot!

After the egg hunt there was a craft... Emma LOVED it. She got to paint a cross... with real paints.
This was something to be taken VERY seriously.

Emma found some bubbles before our walk. Sorry for all the photos, but I couldn't resist... she was just so cute.

She actually was able to blow them herself.





Grace wanted her turn on the ATV.

More fun with bubbles.

Alexa's cool new bike!

Cute Cousins :)


On Saturday we all went for a walk. Emma took turns riding on the ATV, her stroller, or her mommy :)

Poor Kian, it's hard being the youngest with three older girls.



Grace and Kian had a fun weekend together :)



This is one of those pictures that I just see my baby pictures in Grace.
It was a super fun week... but I am now exhausted and ready for a few days with no where to go and nothing to do :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, Emma looks so grown up in those pictures!! Hard to believe she's only 2!! :) Glad you had a nice weekend with the extended family...cousin get togethers are ALWAYS fun. We miss you guys! Love & Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures- I posted some of mine on Facebook, so when you have time you can browse through some of them. I love the one where Grace is putting her hand on Kian. Fun times!!