"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


October 25, 2009

Emma and the Deer!





There has been some hunting going on in Nini and Bopa's backyard. I wasn't sure how Emma would respond to the very large dead buck in the front yard... but surprisingly, she was VERY interested in it. She really liked to hold his "horns". What a brave little girl we have :)

As we were going back in the house she turned around and said, "Night-night Deer" and then she looked at me and said, "Deer's sleepin!".

4 comments:

Taflinger said...

LOVE the pigtails!!! and Love your prego belly...can't wait to meet sweet Grace!

Anne said...

That was quite a buck! Was Sam the hunter?

The Wilseys said...

Sadly no, Sam was not the hunter. IT was my sister's boyfriend. Sam would much rather sleep than get up early and sit in the woods by himself :)

The Worsts said...

I don't know about Emma, but I'm frightened:)