"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


February 17, 2009

Poop on Pittsburgh


Well, Emma got this fabulous t-shirt last year for Christmas... but unfortunately it just now fits her. The goal had been to wear it for football season this year, but alas... she just did not gain weight fast enough. Sorry to those friends who will be offended, but I must be true to my roots... and brainwash my child to do the same :)

Sometimes the hairbrush gets confused with the telephone

She also sometimes confuses the toothbrush and the hairbrush


No offensive t-shirt in this one... just a really cute smile :)

3 comments:

MJUnderwood said...

Too cute! I sent away today for a free clippy for Emma's growing hair. Love the shirt.

Anonymous said...

The shirt is hysterical! I know Steph will hate me for saying that! We will also have to brainwash Emma with some good old Denver Broncos shirts just for equal time!!

Alli Jean said...

Hi,
Barb sent me the link to your blog. Cute, cute, cute!!! I believe I see alot of Sam in that little face.