Here are some random pics from the holidays. The Ugly Sweater party, Christmas Eve and Aunt Kay's, Christmas day at Grandma's... Emma loved it. By the end she was even unwrapping presents on her own :)
She is very excited about oral hygiene!
Learning how to drive.
It's great to have an Aunt who will climb in a box with you :)
Looks like you've had a lot of fun!! Going to Orlando in the winter must have been nice!!! Emma is growing so much...are you getting to enjoy all your time with her or are you back at work again? Either way I'm sure you and Sam are loving every minute with her!!! I so want to meet her!! We need to get together SOMETIME!!!! :) Love you guys...
1 comment:
Looks like you've had a lot of fun!! Going to Orlando in the winter must have been nice!!! Emma is growing so much...are you getting to enjoy all your time with her or are you back at work again? Either way I'm sure you and Sam are loving every minute with her!!! I so want to meet her!! We need to get together SOMETIME!!!! :) Love you guys...
Post a Comment