"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


November 13, 2008

10 Month Emma!

So sorry for the delay. I didn't forget about this blog, just been really busy and Emma hasn't had any big milestones recently. She does love to talk though. It seems like everyday she is trying to say something new. At this rate she'll be talking in full sentences before she walks on her own.

Aunt Bekah is teaching Emma how to walk... so far it is probably a 10-90 % Emma-Bekah effort


Trying to grab the camera... ever inquisitive


She now enjoys standing up on ALL furniture. Unfortunately she is still very wobbly and this leads to many "bonks" on the head.


Emma found her pacifier this week. However, she doesn't exactly remember how to use it.

This is Emma saying "ALL Done". Only she doesn't quite have the meaning down yet because she says it ALL through most meals.


Cheerios are a favorite snack!!!



Mid-October Emma and I rode with Michelle up to Grand Rapids for a quick vaca. We had a lot of fun. Emma had a fun time in the trunk and relaxin on the big bed.



Emma and Grandma at Aunt Bekah's soccer game.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Eee!!! I love, love LOVE the new pictures you've posted! What a cute little girl you have, can you believe she'll be 1 in another month??? I know it's crazy, it's amazing how quickly the time flies by isn't it? We have to get together sometime...I want to squeeze Emma so much! :) (And her mommy and daddy too of course! ;)) Seriously...if you're driving to CO anytime, hit us up. We'd LOVE to have you stay with us!!! Miss you bunches!