"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


September 25, 2008

Always Playing

Playing with Daddy!




"Please Daddy, let me pet Buddy!??"

Emma loves Buddy, but we still need "supervised visitation"!

She has just started trying to pull herself up onto the furniture, too bad there is only wood floor beneath her!








She is SO happy to be mobile. FREEDOM!!!!

"I have spotted Buddy. I must chase him!"

"He is still so much faster than me!"

"He escaped again!" Luckily for Buddy, he is still faster than Emma.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy might be faster NOW, but just give her a couple of months!!

The Worsts said...

What a fun little word she lives in :)

Anne said...

Hahaha...just wait 'til she gets toys that she can push INTO Buddy. I can't tell you how many times I have to tell Tyler "Don't chase the cat with your lawn mower/car/etc!" And then there's "No Tyler, don't throw balls at the kitty...she doesn't like it." Good times...babies vs. cats. :)

P.S. Do people tell you Emma looks like Sam? Her one pose shot really looks like him.