"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


April 17, 2008

Warm Spring Days

Emma had her first "play" outside yesterday. All the other times we had been outside she was in her stroller. But it was just too nice out to stay inside any longer. She loved everything about it and only tired to eat some leaves once!




Aunt Bekah came out and was helping Emma pet the cat. Who surprisingly took the abuse very well.


Nate thinks this is a "Sam Face".


The weather is supposed to be nice for a few more days. So, hopefully we'll get some more "lawn time" in!

3 comments:

The Worsts said...

She's so cute! Pretty in pink!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anne said...

I'm so glad it's been nice for you guys to get outside some. :) Tyler loves being outside, in fact he's at the stage now where he CRIES everytime we come in from playing. :/ But at least he's not a tv junkie...yet. :) We're doing well...and I'm still holding out hope for making it to Calvin, at least part of it, if not the whole thing, we'll see. :) May Tyler and Emma will FINALLY get to meet. :) :)