"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


December 18, 2007

Her first Christmas Present



We were surprised when this cute little Santa hat appeared in our mailbox last week. I was told the stipulation was that pictures of Emma in her hat must appear on the blog, so, here they are. She is still getting used to her new home and all her fun things to sit in and play with. Hopefully those grimaces will turn to smiles very soon :)

3 comments:

The Worsts said...

I LOVE her! She is so precious!!! We are looking forward to meeting her in person:)

Anne said...

YAY!!!! Thanks for posting pictures!!! She's a little cutie...not that I'm surprised, considering who her LOVELY parents are! ;) Hope the 3 of you are adjusting a little bit (don't worry, it may take awhile, but that's why it's good to have Grandmas around!!!)

Hugs to you and Sam and a little itty bitty kiss for Emma! :)

MJUnderwood said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...another addition to the wonderful family in Shaker. Can't wait to see her grow!