"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


November 15, 2007

35 week ultrasound

Well, we just had an ultrasound to see how big Emma really is... she has weighed in at a whopping 6lb 7oz!!!! The tech told us that puts her at the average mark of a 36 week baby. So, the new due date is December 12. That being said, I think I will be induced even before that. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday with my doctor (not the same person who does the ultrasound) and I think at that appointment she will decide when she will induce me. Last time I was there she said 10-12 days early. So, I'm still hoping for the first week of December. That's all the news we have for now :)

4 comments:

MJUnderwood said...

wow, wow, wow...we might be seeing Baby Emma so soon!!! So exciting-let the potato soup and pizza come rolling. :)

The Worsts said...

How exciting!!!

Ashleigh said...

Hey! I finally figure out how to comment on your blog! I read it faithfully! i want to try and call you next week while i am driving! :-) miss you!

Jessica said...

Wow, Baby Eee is coming soon!! Eric and I are definitely praying for you all at this exciting time!