"Let's Go Team Wilsey"


July 10, 2007

16 Week Check-up


Well, I had my 16 week check up last week. All is well. Baby's heartbeat was 155 beats per minute, and they said I looked healthy too... "And I thought, well that's good, cuz I'm having a baby" What's that quote from, anyone? anyone? We just got back from California and the trip was nicer to me than I expected. We ran ourselves ragged, and I still came back feeling pretty good, so that was a nice blessing. Our 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for August 2. That's when we'll find out if it is a boy or girl. We are so ready to know. Well, probably me more than Sam. I'm not the best with surprises. They kind of drive me crazy. Until then, I'll be at camp and Sam will be playing softball.

1 comment:

Taflinger said...

Liz!!!! Did you find out what you are having yet? I need updated! :)